Organic Peppermint (England)
- Plant Family: Lamiaceae (Labiatae).
- Method of Extraction: It is steam distilled from the leaves of the herb.
- Main Theraputic Properties: Analgesic, Antibacterial, Anticatarrhal, Anti-inflammatory, Antispasmodic, Digestive stimulant, Insect repellent.
- Oil Appearance: Clear.
- Chakra: Throat & Sacral.
- Chinese Element: Earth & Wood.
- Contraindications: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use on children under the age of 5. Avoid using on people with epilepsy, heart disease or fever. Do not use at more than 2% dilution on the skin or mucous membrane areas. Do not apply more than 1ml per 24 hours.