Organic Ylang Ylang Complete (Comores)
Cananga Odorta - Comores
- Plant Family: Annonaceae
- Method of Extraction: The oil is distilled from the flowers.
- Therapeutic Properties: Calming Antiseptic,anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Fragrance Profile: A rich sweet floral aroma - middle note
- Appearance: clear pale yellow
- Contraindications: Non-toxic and non-irritant in prescribed dosages Keep away from children. Do not use during pregnancy.
- Chakra: Resonates with the Heart Chakra
- Element: Fire
Ylang Ylang has a beautiful exotic, heady, floral and sensual aroma. It is great for relaxing and soothing the mind and body and is also a well-known aphrodisiac.When Ylang Ylang is distilled, the first fraction is separated out and called Ylang Ylang Extra. The next fraction is known as Ylang Ylang I, then II and finally III.
Ylang Ylang I contains more of the heavier, floral base notes. Ylang Ylang III tends to go into soaps and everyday products.
We have selected this exquisite Ylang Ylang from the Comoros Islands in the Indian Ocean, where the climate and soil are ideal for excellent quality Ylang Ylang.