Organic Lemongrass (India)
- Country of Origin: India/S. Africa.
- Plant Family: Poaceae (Gramineae)
- Method of Extraction: The oil is produced from the fresh, or partly dried, leaves of the grass.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti-inflammatory, Antispasmodic, Astringent, Digestive stimulant, Insecticide.
- Fragrance Profile: Lemongrass has a fresh, clean, citrus aroma, citrus base note
- Contraindications: Do not use on children under the age of 2. Do not use on sensitive or damaged skin. Avoid using on people with prostatic hyperplasia or glaucoma. Do not use during pregnancy. Do not use at more than 0.05% dilution on the skin.
- Oil Appearance: Yellow to amber.
- Chakra: Throat and Base.
- Chinese Element: Earth (& Fire).