Rosemary 1,8 cineole Type (Tunisa)
- Plant Family: Lamiaceae (Labiatae).
- Method of Extraction: The oil is steam distilled from the sprigs.
- Main Theraputic Properties: Antibacterial, Anticatarrhal, Antirheumatic, Antispasmodic, Neurotonic, Expectorant.
- Contraindications: Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding. Do not use on children under the age of 10. Do not use on people with epilepsy or fever. Do not use at more than 2% dilution on the skin or mucous membrane areas.
- Oil Appearance: Clear.
- Chakra: Brow & Heart.
- Chinese Element: Fire.
- Camphor refreshing aroma. Helps ease coughs, colds, and flu.