Chamomile German (Egypt)
- Plant Family: Asteraceae (Compositae).
- Method of Extraction: The oil is steam distilled from the dried flower heads.
- Main Theraputic Properties: Anti-inflammatory, Antispasmodic, Analgesic, Calmative, Digestive stimulant, Stomachic.
- Fragrance Profile - pungent deep base note.
- Contraindications: Non-toxic, non-irritant in prescribed doses. Keep away from children. During pregnancy consult with a personal health care provider.Oil Appearance: Blue.
- Chakra: Throat.
- Chinese Element: Wood.
Soothing and comforting to sensitive skin. German Chamomile is known for its anti-inflammatory properties