Spruce, Black (Canada)
- Family: Pinaceae
- Extraction: The essential oil is steam distilled from the needles of the Black spruce
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Analgesic, Nervine
- Oil Appearance: Pale yellow
- Chakra: Throat
- Chinese Element: Water, Metal
- Contraindication: Non-toxic, non-irritant in prescribed doses. Keep away from children. Do not use during pregnancy.
Black Spruce has a fresh, sweet, fruity, balsamic aroma. Use to treat respiratory problems, aid circulation and supports the immune system. It is also a good oil for muscular aches and pains, cold and flu.